When studying the beasts of Daniel and Revelation, it’s easy to get lost in all of the imagery, so this page provides a basic outline, so that you can see the overall picture.
Be sure to read the Bible passage first, then read the explanation.
In Daniel 2, there is a vision of a statue:
– The Gold head represents the kingdom of Babylon. (612-539 B.C.)
– The Silver chest represents the kingdom of Persia. (539-331 B.C.)
– The Brass waist represents the kingdom of Greece. (331-168 B.C.)
– The Iron legs represent the kingdom of Rome. (176BC-476 A.D.)
– The Iron/Clay feet represent the Roman Catholic Church. (476 A.D.-)
– A stone will be thrown down by Jesus at the end of time,
to destroy the Babylonian Roman Catholic Church (RCC).
The 4 beasts of Daniel 7 correlate to the same kingdoms of the statue in Daniel 2.
- The Lion represents the kingdom of Babylon. (A beast represents a powerful kingdom.)
- The Bear represents the kingdom of Persia. (They devoured much flesh.)
- The Leopard represents the kingdom of Greece. (Alexander the Great conquered quickly.)
The dreadful beast represents the state/church of the Roman Empire, which became the RCC.
- It is terrible and has shed much blood in conquering the world and killing Christians.
- It’s different from the other beasts/kingdoms because it is a religious/political kingdom.
- When the Roman Empire fell in 476 A.D., it split into 10 civil kingdoms of Europe.
- 3 of the kingdoms were destroyed by the RCC because they wouldn’t bow down to their authority.
- The Vatican is the world’s smallest country, so a Little Horn = the little country of the Vatican.
Daniel 7:25 describes the actions of the beast, which have been fulfilled by the Roman Catholic Church Pope:
- He claims to be God, to provide salvation, and to forgive sins, to be the Vicar of Christ (to be Christ, which is blasphemy against the Most High.
- The Romans persecuted many Christians. The RCC killed from 50-100 million people, many who were Christians, during the Dark Ages and the Inquisition.
- They changed the calendar at the Council of Laodicea. They changed the lunar-based Sabbath to SUNday. They changed the 4th commandment in the Catechism to remove idol worship.
- The RCC reigned for 1,260 years. In 538 A.D., they gained religious and civil power when Emperor Justinian issued a decree making the Pope head of all churches. In 1798 A.D., Napoleon’s army marched into Rome and captured the Pope, ending the reign of the Papacy. (“Deadly head wound”.)
The Protestant Reformers revealed that the Pope is the “Son of Perdition.“
2 Thessalonians 2 says that the “Son of Perdition” (the Roman Catholic Church Pope) is empowered by Satan and exalts himself above all that is called God, and sits as God in the temple as a substitute Christ (antichrist).
“Antichrist” doesn’t just mean “against Christ“, it can mean “in place of Christ.”
The Pope claims to be the “Vicar of Christ”, which means “substitute for Christ.”
In Latin, it is spelled “VICARIUS FILII DEI”, which equates numerically to 666,
the number of a man. (Rev 13:18)
In Revelation 12, our Lord provides a description of what happened during the reign of the Roman Empire until the last Emperor in 476 A.D.
The woman is the Early Church who cried from persecutions from the Roman Empire, as they killed 10 million Christians.
Her son is the New Testament, which was written by the disciples and then collected in Antioch of Syria.
The Lord preserved His Word by causing some Christians, the Vaudois, to hide in the Alps, away from the persecutions.
Our Lord caused Satan to lose power over the Roman Empire, which had worshiped him through their pagan rituals. And he lost the power to kill the Christians.
So the Church praised our Lord for causing the Roman Empire to collapse. The saints had victory over Satan when they died for Jesus name.
Satan responded by causing the Roman Catholic Church to rise up in its place, empowering them to kill 50-100 million followers of Christ during the time of Great Tribulation from 538-1798 A.D.
The sea beast of Revelation 13 matches up perfectly with the beast of Daniel 7:25.
- The sea (or water) in Bible prophecy represents people. This kingdom rose to power out of many different peoples/nations. The RCC rose from the 10 kingdoms of Europe after the fall of Rome.
- The dragon (Satan) gave the RCC his power, his throne and great authority.
- After the deadly head wound in 1798, the Babylonian-based RCC was brought back to life by the Jesuits, and in 1929, Mussolini signed a treaty with the RCC giving them political power once again.
- The RCC speaks great things and blasphemy, just like the little horn in Daniel 7.
- This beast is a persecuting power, just like the little horn in Daniel 7.
- The beast was given power for 42 months, which is the same 1,260 years revealed in Daniel 7.
A Jewish year = 360 days, so 360(1 year) + 720(2 years) + 180(1/2 year) = 1,260 days.
Daniel 7 says “time(year), times(2 years) and a half a time(1/2 year)”, which is 1260 days.
Revelation 13 says “42 months”. 3.5 years x 360 days in a Jewish year = 1,260 days.
Since 1 day = 1 year in prophecy (see Ezekiel 4:6, Numbers 14:34), 1,260 days equals 1,260 years.
The 1,260 years matches up perfectly with the reign of the Roman Catholic Church from 538-1798 A.D.
The Jesuits are the earth beast of Revelation 13, who will enforce the ‘mark of the beast‘.
- Revelation 13:11 pinpoints the rising of a great beast.
(A beast represents a great controlling power.)
- This nation comes out of the earth, or wilderness area.
(They were created by Ignatius Loyola, to serve the Roman Catholic Church.)
- This nation rises to power around the time that the sea beast goes into captivity.
(They seized power of the Vatican in the late 18th century.)
- They are lamb-like.
(The Jesuits dress as priests, but preach a false gospel.)
- They speak as the dragon.
(The top level Jesuits worship Satan.)
- This beast has horns with no crowns, as it has no kings.
(The Jesuits have divided the world into 10 regions.)
- This nation achieves superpower status and controls the economy.
(The Jesuits control the world via their city-state of the City of London.)
The Mother of Harlots in Revelation 17 is the Roman Catholic Church.
- Once again the beast has 7 heads and 10 horns. The 7 heads represent the 7 mountains of Rome. The 10 horns represent the 10 divisions/rulers over the earth, who will give their power to Satan.
- The woman is the religion part of the Roman Catholic Church. The scarlet beast is the civil part of the Jesuits who control the RCC. The Jesuits are not priests and are the true power behind the RCC.
- The RCC colors are purple and scarlet. They possess much gold, as they have stolen the world’s wealth through their banking schemes and market manipulation.
- It’s called ‘Mystery Babylon’ because it pretends to be a Christian church, but it’s really the old Babylonian religion of Sun and Satan worship.
Revelation 18 announces that Babylon has fallen and the stone of Daniel 2 destroys her.
- Babylon (the Vatican and all its daughter religions) has become a dwelling place of demons.
- All the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and become rich.
- In her was the blood of prophets and saints, who were slain.
- By her sorcery all of the nations were deceived.
The prophecy in Revelation 18 ends by fulfilling the stone of Daniel 2 being cast down on the people of the Babylonian system, to destroy them.
The Roman Catholic ‘Council of Trent’ blasphemed Jesus and created a plan to destroy and deceive Christians.
The Catholic Church gave the Jesuits the specific assignment of bringing Protestantism back to the “Mother Church.”
This was to be done not only through the Inquisition and through torture, but also through theology and deception.
Since its ‘deadly head wound’ in 1798, the Jesuits have empowered the Roman Catholic Church to take back power. Now there are 1.2 Billion Catholics worldwide who worship the Pope.
The Jesuits don’t perform priestly duties; rather they’re a military force that controls the Roman Catholic Church.
The new Pope is not just the first Jesuit Pope, but he is actually the Jesuit General, and he will seek the world to worship him in the future.
The Jesuits are moving the world to a one-world government and religious system, where they will force people to worship the beast and take the mark of the beast, and they will kill anyone who does not comply.
If you’re in the Catholic Church, Jesus wrote these words to you, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.” Revelation 18:4
The takeaway: Satan has empowered the Roman Catholic Church, under covert Jesuit authority, to take control of the world and persecute those who have the testimony of Jesus.
Now that you know who the antichrist; little Horn of Daniel; and the beasts of Daniel and Revelation are; here’s a website that you can use to share with Roman Catholics, to help them see what the Bible says about the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope. Roman Catholic Beliefs.